Fabric: Soft Modal Silk
Length: 6.25 Mtrs
Blouse Piece: Attached
Dispatch timeline: 10 working days
Wash and Care: Dry wash only
Work: LUCKNOWI WEAVING
Technique: Powerloom WOVEN
Disclaimer: The color shade may appear slightly different due to the screen resolution of your device, only.
1) Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2) In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3) It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4) Never hang a silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the colour to fade.
5) Don’t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads work getting entangled.
6) Store the saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
8) Don’t store the saree in a plastic cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.